How To Get Long, Beautiful Straight Hair - smartesthairstyles.com - Always wanted beautiful, long, straight hair - without damage? Don't worry; it even works without an iron! With a little TLC, your hair will be gorgeous.
Steps by Steps :
1. Eat the right foods. You need lots of keratin-rich foods in your diet to get strong, long hair. It also strengthens your nails and gives you better skin. Try to eat most of these foods on a daily basis.
Fruits and vegetables
The Brussels sprouts
Meat and dairy products
Animal kidney and liver
2. Drink lots of water. Your daily intake should be between 64 and 80 ounces. However, this must be real water, not sugary fruit juices. Also, try drinking a glass of green tea daily as it is rich in helpful antioxidants.
3. Use an intensive mask on your hair once a week. You can use a store-bought mask for 30 minutes no matter how long the bottle says to wear it. You can also use an egg all over your hair for 30 minutes, a mixture of coconut and almond oil for half an hour, or a mixture of olive oil, cinnamon and honey for half an hour.
4. Protect your hair. Apply a clear sunscreen spray to your hair section daily. Always use a swim cap when you go swimming. Wear your hair in a braid or ponytail when you go outside.
5. Never use heat on your hair. Use a blow dryer no more than once a week and never use a flat iron or curling iron. Heat damage makes your hair limp, brittle and damaged. If necessary, use a heat protection spray or heat protection cream.
6. Be healthy. Sleep 9 hours or more a day, eat healthy, exercise and don't stress. If you have trouble falling asleep, read an extremely boring book and drink warm milk with honey.
Remember to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, protein, and dairy to stay healthy. Avoid sugar.
Train daily. Do strength training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week.
Stay stress free. Take at least 15 minutes out of your day to meditate and clear your mind. Take 8 deep breaths when you wake up and 8 before bed to relieve stress. Also, before an important, stressful event, take a few deep breaths.
Have a spa day once a week and get a massage if possible. Massage your face every evening to relax and clear your skin and massage your head to get the blood circulating in your head.
7. Have a good hair care:
Wash your hair with a keratin shampoo every other day. After that, use a keratin conditioner.
Towel dry your hair by gently squeezing it with a towel.
Apply a smoothing balm to your hair.
Since you wash your hair at night when it's still slightly damp, divide your hair into four sections. Then take a section and comb it with a fine tooth comb. Then use bobby pins to wrap your hair tightly around your head. Do this with the other 3 sections. Use a wig cap or hair net to secure it. In the morning, remove the pins and brush your hair with a flat paddle brush.