How To Put Curly Hair In A Pineapple For Second Day Hair - smartesthairstyles.com - Do you sometimes look at your curls at the end of the day and wish you could keep them perfect for the next day? There are a few ways to get curls while you sleep. One of the simplest is the "pineapple" style, which involves tying your hair into a high loose ponytail. This is called "pineapple" because the curls stick out like the leaves of the fruit at the top. If you're ready to learn this quick and easy curly hair skill, read on.
Steps by Steps :
1. Style your hair and wear it normally during the day. To get good hair out of your natural curls on day two or even day three, you need to start with a good hair day on your first day.
2. Find a scrunchie (a hair band with fabric around it) or a cotton headband. You want to use something that won't leave ponytail nicks on your hair while you sleep.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail up to the top of your head.
4. Pull the hair tie around the ponytail. Depending on how thick your hair is, you should only wrap it once or twice. The ponytail needs to be loose so it doesn't push in the curls. Don't worry if it's loose.
Note : If you have short curly hair, you might want to do two pineapple braids instead of one. Otherwise, most of your curls won't make it into the pineapple!
5. Secure the pineapple (optional).
Clip it : If your hair is very long, it's likely to be flapping in your face at this point. Take some medium sized claw clips and secure the bangs to your head. This will prevent your hair from flapping around while you sleep.
Wear a nightcap : Another option is to simply slip a satin nightcap over your pineapple. This keeps the curls in place and protects your hair from frizz while you sleep.
6. Go to bed! You should be able to sleep comfortably on the pineapple. Unless your hair is in a sleep cap, you may want to sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase to minimize frizz.
7. Refresh your hair the next morning. It's different for every curly head. You might want to spritz on a refresher spray and head out the door, or spritz on some water and use a little light gel to finger curl your hair until it's how you like it.
8. Enjoy your curls on day two!